SECUSRVR provides mightily secure hosting and privacy solutions. The business belongs to John Tate.
We accept Bitcoin and Paypal to do business.
PrivacyPrivacy services allowing you to bypass censorship and protect your identity, for $5 per month.
- OpenVPN based server with software for Windows, Linux, Android, and iOS.
- Unlimited bandwidth, multiple connections.
- Ports can be forwarded for an extra $5 per month.
- Server is located in the United States.
HostingHosting on a highly secure web server powered by Hardened Gentoo and nginx, for $10 per month. Frontend developers just want to get their work done. At SECUSRVR I ensure the backend suits your needs, support goes beyond other hosting companies. I am willing to provide support with the many backend interfaces you are trying to use to develop your project.
- PHP 5.6 with most modules.
- MySQL databases.
- Unlimited bandwidth.
- Unlimited space.
- Admin can add features to the system for your application.
- Unprecedented support from staff to get your web application working.
- System mailer uses SSMTP to email using Google Mail.
- Can do Tor hidden services (only legal content permitted).
Only Linux grsecurity kernels available. Comes with support for many grsecurity related issues.
- 512mb ram, 25GB disk, 1 core: $20 a month.
- 1024mb ram, 50GB disk, 2 cores: $35 a month.
- 2048mb ram, 100GB disk, 4 cores: $55 a month.
- 4096mb ram, 200GB disk, 4 cores: $80 a month.